Accessibility Guide for Diversity & Inclusion Professionals
Start Your Digital Inclusion Journey
Online Accessibility Guide
D&I managers are responsible for identifying, creating, and executing plans that promote inclusion in both the physical and digital world.
Creating an inclusive environment is beneficial for everyone - an inclusive company has the best chance of attracting, supporting, and retaining top talent, as well as appealing to customers.
Utilizing assistive technology is a proven way to accelerate inclusion at your organization because it allows users to make adaptions that account for varied digital access barriers.
Download our guide to learn about:
- Who needs help with website accessibility
- What type of barriers do people face online
- Why digital inclusion should be a priority for D&I professionals
- The benefits of being inclusive
- Our top 5 inclusion tips for D&I teams
Kickstart your journey to becoming a digitally inclusive organization.