Webmaster Online Accessibility Guide
Build an accessible and inclusive website
Digital Inclusion Guide
The internet was designed to be used by everyone, and it is a vital element of a webmaster’s role to ensure that is the case.
Overlaps already exist between accessibility best practices and search engine ranking signals, so incorporating website accessibility into design and update processes will be a required step in boosting your website’s ranking, traffic, and conversions.
Download our guide to find out how to put inclusive practices into action. Learn about:
- Who needs help with website accessibility
- The types of barriers people face online
- Why digital inclusion should be a priority in your organization
- The benefits of being inclusive
- Our top 5 inclusion tips for webmasters
Kickstart your journey to providing an inclusive website.