Digital Inclusion Guide for Emergency Services
Provide access to vital information online
Online Accessibility Guide
Making emergency services websites accessible is an excellent way to support the vulnerable to access vital information online
Most of us take access to emergency services for granted, but it’s not that simple for those who struggle with traditional methods of communication or face online barriers.
Check out our guide to find out everything you need to know including:
- Why digital barriers are a problem on emergency services websites
- Who needs help with website accessibility
- Website build tips for an accessible emergency services website
- Recite Me emergency services clients
- Overview of Recite Me data
Download this guide to find out how to kickstart your journey to provide a digitally inclusive emergency services website.