Inclusive Recruitment Guide
Attracting diverse talent & providing an inclusive workplace
Accessibility and Inclusion Guide
Hidden talent is going undiscovered because users who may be disabled, visually impaired or speak English as a second language do not have the tools to use your website effectively.
Modern recruitment processes rely so heavily on digital technology. 1 in 4 people in the US have a disability and often encounter obstacles online when applying for jobs. Only one in three job seekers think employers and recruiters make online job applications suitably accessible for disabled people.
In this guide you will find:
- Why digital barriers are a problem
- Who needs support online
- The types of barriers applicants face online
- Why inclusive recruitment is important
- Statistics on inclusive workplaces
- 5 steps to a digitally inclusive workplace
- The people we support online
- Recite Me careers clients