Finance & Law Online Accessibility Guide
Break down digital barriers for visitors on your website
Finance & Law Accessibility Guide
Banking and insurance organizations have a responsibility to support customers in vulnerable circumstances.
Financial and legal services should be equally accessible to everyone. Yet, people with disabilities have to spend way more time, effort, and energy finding information online, doing their online banking, purchasing insurance, or getting an accurate legal quote, etc.
Check out our guide to find out everything you need to know about supporting customers online:
- Why digital barriers are a problem on finance and law websites
- Who needs help with website accessibility
- Why digital barriers are a problem
- Website build tips for inclusive finance and law websites
- Digitally inclusive finance and law organizations
- Overview of Recite Me data
Download this guide to find out how to kickstart your journey to provide a digitally inclusive online experience for website visitors.