Accessibility Guide for the Healthcare Sector
Provide equal access to health information online
Healthcare Accessibility Guide
Health organisations must provide support online to ensure everyone has access to vital healthcare information
People go online for several healthcare-related reasons. Google receives over 1 billion health-related questions everyday including finding a doctor and researching symptoms. Provide assistive technology on your website to ensure everyone can access healthcare information online.
Check out our guide to find out everything you need to know about supporting people online:
- Why digital barriers are a problem on healthcare websites
- Who needs help with website accessibility
- Website build tips for inclusive healthcare websites
- Digitally inclusive health organisations
- Overview of Recite Me data
Download this guide to find out how to kickstart your journey to provide a digitally inclusive online experience for visitors to your healthcare website.