Housing Online Accessibility Guide
Break down digital barriers on your housing website
Housing Accessibility Guide
Users face barriers accessing housing information online.
There are many fantastic housing associations and council initiatives that support citizens and provide solutions to people in vulnerable situations. But often, information about housing services is only available online. That’s why information on housing websites must be accessible to all.
Check out our guide to find out everything you need to know including:
- The importance of supporting the vulnerable
- Who needs help with website accessibility
- Why digital barriers are a problem in the housing sector
- Website build tips for an accessible housing website
- Digitally inclusive housing organisations
- Overview of Recite Me data
Download this guide to find out how to kickstart your journey to provide a digitally inclusive housing website.