Accessibility Guide for Leisure & Entertainment Organisations
Provide equal access to online information and services
Leisure Accessibility Guide
Leisure and entertainment organisations must provide customers with support online.
Website accessibility barriers exclude millions of people from finding information online. Removing online barriers enables everyone to plan, book, and enjoy leisure activities and entertainment experiences.
Check out our guide to find out everything you need to know about supporting people online:
- Why digital barriers are a problem on leisure & entertainment websites
- Who needs help with website accessibility
- Website build tips for inclusive leisure & entertainment websites
- Digitally inclusive leisure organisations
- Overview of Recite Me data
Download this guide to find out how to kickstart your journey to provide a digitally inclusive online experience for customers.