Accessibility Guide for Libraries
Your complete guide to creating an inclusive experience online for patrons and the community
Download your Free Accessible Library Guide
Modern libraries are about much more than books. They are community hubs that bring people together and close the opportunity gap by connecting people to essential educational services and resources.
The beauty of public libraries is that they are free and open to all. Yet, when library websites are not accessible, many Americans are denied access to the information, services, education, and resources they need.
Download our Library Accessibility Guide which looks at:
- The digital disconnect between libraries and the community
- Why are digital barriers a problem?
- Why you should provide support online
- Recite Me library clients
- Overview of our recent toolbar usage data
- Our top 5 tips for providing an inclusive experience