Online Accessibility and Inclusion Toolkit
Drive Inclusive Online Experiences for Users Around the Globe
Recite Me's Online Inclusion Toolkit has been developed to help businesses make a real difference to the lives of the millions of people around the world who encounter online barriers.
The toolkit provides practical advice covering the complete landscape of online accessibility including:
- What are the Benefits of Being Inclusive?
- 10 Website Design Tips for an Inclusive Website
- How to Write an Accessibility Statement
- Inclusive Recruitment and Workplace processes
- How to Provide Inclusive Communications
In creating the toolkit we have partnered with Mike Adam’s OBE from Purple, a leading organisation dedicated to reducing levels of inequality between disabled and non-disabled people, and Amanda Kirby, CEO of Do-IT Profiler and neurodiversity campaigner, who both provide expert advice to businesses embarking on their accessibility journey.
Download your copy today to unlock the power of digital inclusion.