Online Accessibility Charity Guide
Guide to supporting diverse charity website visitors
Accessible Charity Guide
Organisations may be missing out on valuable website visitors to support their amazing work due to having an inaccessible website.
Making your website accessible is particularly important for the charity sector, whose services depend on reaching as many people as possible, both donors and those who need support.
In this guide you will find:
- Why digital barriers are a problem
- Who needs support online
- Improving organisation exposure
- The benefits of an inclusive charity website
- Assistive technology
- The people we support online
- Top 5 Accessibility takeaways
Download this guide to unlock statistics, best practices, and step-by-step processes to kick start your inclusive journey to attract and engage with a diverse range of website visitors...