Online Inclusion Guide for Sport Organisations
Remove online barriers to enable everyone to get involved
Sport Accessibility Guide
Help bring people together through an inclusive sports website.
People look to the internet for many services, including finding a gym, accessing results, and buying tickets. Users may not be able to navigate a website that isn’t inclusive which can lead to them not buying those tickets, or joining that gym.
Check out our guide to find out everything you need to know about supporting people online:
- Why digital barriers are a problem on sports websites
- Who needs help with website accessibility
- Website build tips for inclusive sport and fitness websites
- Digitally inclusive sports organisations
- Overview of Recite Me data
Download this guide to learn how to kickstart your journey to provide a digitally inclusive online experience on your sports website.