Accessibility Guide for Education Providers
Your complete guide to creating an inclusive experience online for students
Download your Free Accessible Education Guide
Online learning is not as straightforward as simply converting materials, lectures, and workshop plans into a digital structure.
Not everyone learns in the same way. Education providers must account for different learning styles and different abilities. To provide students with the skills, training and knowledge they need to succeed, education providers must ensure that information is accessible to all, rather than available to all.
Download our Education Report which looks at:
- Why digital barriers are a problem for students
- Why you should provide support online
- Recite Me education clients
- Overview of our recent toolbar usage data
- Our top 5 tips for providing students with an inclusive experience